raising/fucking with kids, done right!
So fucking cute.
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
Press play because this has Jim Moriarty written all over it
I have a feeling I’m going to be singing this all day tomorrow. And I’m working. This is going to be awkward.
At first I was all:
OH MY GOD THIS IS GONNA BE STUCK IN MY HEAD AND I’LL SING THIS AT SCHOOL AND I’LL SCARE PEOPLE
MY NEW FAVORITE SONG
Dear Lord…I love this c:
I’ve added this song to my phone so I can listen to it at work and just maniacally grin at the stupid people I can’t yell at. :-D
Young Link (Soprano), Wind Waker Link (Alto), Adult Link (Tenor), and Twilight Princess Link (Bass) wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with their, er, rousing rendition of a Christmas classic.
let me point out that Christmas has been over for nearly four months and I’m still getting the occasional notification that someone has reblogged this. It’s also probably the single most popular post on Link Making Faces.
I do so much stuff in this fandom and the thing that gets the most exposure is Links screaming to the tune of “Carol of the Bells”
this is it
this is my legacy
Now that it’s the first day of December…
…I can finally reblog this.
Miley Cyrus Treats Couple at Restaurant
Miley Cyrus paid for a couple’s meal after she disturbed them in a restaurant.
The ‘Wrecking Ball’ singer was reportedly noisy and caused a scene when she and a friend went into an upmarket eatery in New York, but after a couple complained, she immediately went over to apologize.
A witness explained to the National Enquirer: ”She went over and apologized and told the folks, ‘I’m sorry, I’ve just had too much caffeine today.’ Then she asked the couple about themselves.”
The pair were celebrating their second wedding anniversary, so generous Miley left $100 to cover their bill and posed for pictures with them.
Miley may be famous for her risqué outfits and twerking dance moves, but many people are surprised to find she is actually very down-to-earth and polite.
After she had guest appeared on U.S. TV show ‘Saturday Night Live’, a source said: ”Everyone expected Miley to show up with major attitude - but were stunned when she turned out to be a major sweetheart.
”She went out of her way to be kind to everyone - just plain old nice - posing for pictures backstage and signing autographs for the crew.”
justin bieber: pees in mop bucket
miley cyrus: apologizes and pays for dinner
yeah. everyone wants to talk about how she dresses.. but I’ve never heard anyone say she’s anything less than sweet and kind.